Thursday, June 4, 2009

My amazing husband


(no, this isn't my child, but isn't this a perfect picture of a cranky morning?)

This morning was a little rough to say the least. Rylie is severely resisting being completely weaned and really threw a fit this morning when she woke up at 5 wanting to nurse. I was tired, cranky and just not up for being a good parent so I finally put her back into her crib and let her cry it out. Poor Darin was woken up at 5 am with a daunting day ahead-- he has a full day of work and then classes tonight. Instead of being cranky (like I was) he instead helped get Daniel settled and Rylie up and fed while I took a shower to wake up. He also had to make his own lunch and dinner for the day-- while I selfishly got over my mood. Wow, I gotta say-- I'm sure lucky to have him! Thanks for loving us despite all on your plate and our crankiness.

1 comment:

  1. isn't it amazing how these hubbies come thru for us right when we need it most!! I like Darin just a little more today after that story. And I will be making my hubby read this post :)

    ReplyDelete