

















I also bought Darin a great new game, Agricola. Have you tried it? It really is a blast, makes you think, strategize, etc....

To top it all off I finally bought Darin an ice cream cake from Cold Stone. It turned out not as good as it looked, but was fun to indulge anyway.

So Darin, Happy Father's Day! We think you are incredible and Daniel and Rylie want to be just like you!
Remarkable pictures of these gorgeous children. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove, Opa
You know how horrible i am at this, i can tell you a million reasons why and they all will be excuses in the ended so i wont.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of you. You have a gorgeous daughter, i need one of those of my own. You are a excellent mom, you can have 5 and still be awesome at it, look at all you do.
I am very impressed by the cake, way to go!!
I miss you and love you tons
Shy
oh, how I love those pics!! Absolutely adorable!! And you have a right to think your kids are some of the cutest around...they are.
ReplyDelete