This was Rylie's face the entire time everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to her.
We made Rylie a butterfly cake. A big one for everyone and a little one just for her. Here is the sequence- her looking at the candle, gingerly pulling off the candy and then the final product! I think she made more of a mess than ate it. What fun!
These are her 3 favorite presents, the ball by far was the most popular, but the sandbox and swing came in a close 2nd.
Daniel on the other hand was thrilled with the slide. I think he was on it for at least half of the day. He sure was tired but happy by the end of the day.
Darin also enjoyed playing-- how can you not enjoy a huge water slide. We think we are going to have to rent one at least yearly.
Heidi!!! Look at you, you little hot mama in your red swim suit. I'm SO impressed! 32 looks good on you!
ReplyDeleteLove, your not looking forward to swimsuit season friend, Kelly
cute cake Heidi...miss you.
ReplyDelete