Saturday, May 30, 2009

Phelps Reunion 2009

We had our annual Phelps family reunion this weekend. We got together with my parents and my brothers and their families and hung out together Thursday, Friday and Saturday. One of our activities was going to the zoo. We had these cool matching shirts to wear and got our pictures taken together at the entrance.

I liked this picture because Heidi is the only one smiling. Rylie and Daniel both have their hands on their faces and I think by this time I was ready to move past the entrance and see the rest of the zoo.

Daniel is just cute.

This picture was actually taken a few weeks ago when Heidi took the kids to the zoo. Daniel wanted to share his sippy cup with the turtles so he threw it in. This is the bridge at the entrance to the zoo. As we were walking in this time we noticed several sippy cups along the shore line, one being Daniels. We just had to laugh about that.

The best thing the zoo has done was to add a splash pad. After walking around in 100 degree temperatures, there is nothing better for kids than to run through water and soak themselves.




I thought this video of Daniel with the goats was funny because he was talking to the goat and the goat started talking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment