He also opened up the little dirt-devil vacuum and dumped the contents on the floor and down the stairs.
Right after dinner I thought I would sit down and try to catch the evening news, Daniel went outside to play. A few minutes later I saw him through the back door window holding two re-opened diapers, one in each hand, he was peering in the window trying to get my attention. He got it. I walked outside and he had gotten in the diaper pail that we keep outside that had not been emptied yet and taken half the diapers out and re-opened them. Lately he has been obsessed with dirty diapers, we don't know why and we don't know how to help him past his infatuation quicker.
After I got him and that mess cleaned up I sat down again to try and catch some news. After another couple of minutes I got that "where's Daniel" feeling again since I couldn't see or hear him and I walked in the next room and found him scribbling on the computer monitor with a permanent blue sharpie marker. Later I noticed that he had also scribbled all over the desk and himself. It took me awhile to get over the shock of the monitor though.
Luckily I was able to get it out by scrubbing with Windex, I didn't think about taking a picture until later. But here is a picture of gloomy Daniel with his blue marker art on himself. He's gloomy because he just got a lecture and nice long time out in his room.
In light of him tossing everything out of his room during nap time today we decided his room looks much better without all that stuff. Here is what his room looks like now after we vacuumed up the vacuum mess.
Unfortunately for him he no longer has anything to pile onto his bed other than a few blankets.
He also stuffed one of his puzzles down the toilet. They were small cardboard puzzle pieces and he stuffed them into the small hole in the side of the toilet bowl. The entire puzzle apparently. That was fun trying to unstuff it.
And while writing this post he stuffed a bag of Cheerios into the grate of his floor fan. That has also been removed from his room now. Heidi can update this post with the other crazy stuff he did today before I got home.
How dare you speak such things about Daniel!! I refuse to believe these stories you tell! I know the proof is in the pic but I am choosing not to believe it.
ReplyDelete