Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been tagged (1st time for me)

8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:

This is a very hard question lately-- we just got rid of cable and I am finding it very difficult to find anything of interest on tv these days. 8 shows I liked watching were: 1- What Not To Wear 2- Color Splash 3- House Hunters 4- Divine Design 5- America's Funniest Videos 6- King of Queens (although I think I have now watched every episode) 7- According to Jim (also, I think I've watched most episodes) 8- House or Bones (Darin is into these, and I don't mind watching here or there.

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1- went to church 2- took a nap 3-made dinner 4-created 4 picture plates (I was amazed that I actually got some me time-- I loved it) 5- home teachers came over 6- played with Daniel and Rylie 7- watched a movie (kind of, as much as you can with 2 kids) 8- took a running walk with Daniel

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Daniel being potty trained 2. Going to San Diego in January to vacation with my dad and his wife 3. When Rylie is weaned and I can leave her at home when I go to do things. 4. Sleeping 9 hours every night:)! 5. Being able to watch a movie without interuptions 6. Having my dad and his wife come to AZ in February 7. Darin having Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving 8. Christmas (I think Daniel is finally getting the idea of Christmas this year-- it is so much fun to see it through his eyes)

8 Things I love about Fall:
1. The colors.... so beautiful (although they are much better in UT than AZ-- something I really miss) 2. It finally is bareable to go outside. 3. School starts 4. Pumpkin bread smell! (any baked good at that, I love to bake and I seem to do too much of it over the holidays) 5. Holiday season-- it is so fun to get all excited about all the different festivities 7. Halloween 8. The smell of Thanksgiving Dinner

8 Things on my wish list:
1. To never have to worry about money (not that I need to be rich, but not being strapped would be really nice) 2. Live in a UT over the summer 3. Freedom to do what I want, when I want, with no obligations pulling at me 4. Go tour Europe with my hubby. 5. all my kids get married in the temple 6. To go on a cruise 7. To visit my mom in Medford, OR (I hear it is a beautiful place) 8. The chance to go on really cool dates such as plays, concerts, etc... every week


1 comment:

  1. You did it....that is fun to read. Your family pictures are so beautiful!! I love the black and white one too.

    ReplyDelete