Heidi has been in Utah with the kids the last two weeks, I was talking with her today on the phone and could hear Rylie googling in the background. I can't wait to see them all again!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
My little blueberry with olives on her feet
Here are a few pictures I've been trying to post of Rylie. Our internet connection finally got fixed so here they are. I like this dress, it really brings out her bright blue eyes. And I love the olives on her feet!




Heidi has been in Utah with the kids the last two weeks, I was talking with her today on the phone and could hear Rylie googling in the background. I can't wait to see them all again!
Heidi has been in Utah with the kids the last two weeks, I was talking with her today on the phone and could hear Rylie googling in the background. I can't wait to see them all again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment