What you don't see in these pictures or I should say smell is the fresh rain smell. It's always so much stronger in Arizona than anywhere else I've been. I guess that's because there is so much desert that is turning wet. Until they add scratch n sniff technology to the internet blogging world, you'll just have to use your imagination.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Sunny rain
Earlier this week I looked out the window and noticed it was raining. The sun was still shining like a normal day so I was pleasantly surprised to see it was also raining. Sunshine with simultaneous rain is such a rare occurrence I thought I'd try and take a picture. These two pictures don't do the moment justice.
What you don't see in these pictures or I should say smell is the fresh rain smell. It's always so much stronger in Arizona than anywhere else I've been. I guess that's because there is so much desert that is turning wet. Until they add scratch n sniff technology to the internet blogging world, you'll just have to use your imagination.

What you don't see in these pictures or I should say smell is the fresh rain smell. It's always so much stronger in Arizona than anywhere else I've been. I guess that's because there is so much desert that is turning wet. Until they add scratch n sniff technology to the internet blogging world, you'll just have to use your imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment