Thursday, April 9, 2009

March Madness

We played in the March Madness tournament of Heidi’s family this year. It’s fun because you don’t have to know anything about the teams playing, just make your picks and see what happens. This year we entered Daniel and Rylie just for fun.

Here are the results:

MarchMadness

Daniel ranked number 2 overall. Sorry everyone that an almost 3 year old beat you. (…snicker…) Just kidding. And notice that I am nearly last, it was out of 20 ranks total. Just goes to show that I don’t know anything about sports teams.

But in all fairness, both Daniel and Rylie cheated. Daniel clicked on the button that said use highest popular picks, and Rylie used the button that said highest seeded. I guess it helps to have a few thousand averaged recommendations from other sports enthusiasts influence your picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment