Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter celebration

Today Daniel got to go to two Easter parties:one put on by our church and one put on for the community . He had a lot of fun and enjoyed the games. Heidi tried to limit his candy intake but most efforts were futile. Here are some pictures of the events.

I'm surprised he sat so calmly next to the Easter bunny. I guess the Easter bunny has one up on Santa Claus.







What a good looking couple!


He even got his face painted.


He seemed to be a little intimidated being surrounded by animals. I like the quick touch of the goat as if to suggest, ok I did it, now get me out of here.


I like Daniels bowling technique, "Why am I standing way back here? It's much easier when you walk up close to the pins like this."

No comments:

Post a Comment