Monday, April 6, 2009

Daniel funnies March

1. One time Daniel cut a loud fart and in all seriousness looked at me and said “diaper, too noisy” like it was the diapers fault.
I don’t know why farts give us such belly laughs but when he said that I laughed until I cried.

 

2. We’re still working with Daniel in potty training. We already made one post about this but this picture always makes me laugh. I guess if you’re going to train him to go potty by himself you might as well train him to wipe himself too. In this case he improvised. Just look at that cute, independent face!

IMG_0313

3. Two weeks ago when we were getting ready for church Daniel was putting up a fuss not wanting to put his shoes and socks on. I had him seated with me but he was fighting me, squirming and trying to wiggle free. I saw a penny on the floor next to us so just for the heck of it I said I would give him a penny if he would put his shoes on. He stopped wiggling and smiled and said OK. After I got his socks on he refused to put his shoes on. I don’t know where these pennies came from but I saw another penny. So I offered him a penny to put his shoes on. He gladly accepted. Then we were off to church and everyone was happy. On the way there in the car I was reflecting back on that. I told Heidi, I think I just paid our son to go to church… is that bad? Come on, after all I was just trying to be a peacemaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment