Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wyatt at 5 months

Today Darin wanted to take Daniel to the new movie Cats and Dogs. I decided to drive up to town with them and take Wyatt and Rylie shopping. When I had to park in the Sears parking lot I was inspired to get Wyatt's picture taken. We had only some newborn pictures of him and he is so chunky and cute-- I decided to be spontaneous and go today. Warning: never do this. I usually go with a coupon in hand for a package of pictures for $9.99 or less. My kids always are lucky if one or two of their pictures are even close to being good enough to frame, so the $9.99 deal works great. Well, as luck has it, Wyatt cooperated great and their were tons of cute pictures that we loved-- to only find out that it cost $20 per sheet. Ikes. Luckily we did get one 10 x 13 for free, so decided to do a collage and call it good. So sad that we couldn't bulk up on some of these treasures though. These are the ones we decided on:

This is the pose we are getting in the 10 x 13. Don't you love Wyatt's manly pose in this picture? Nothing beats the look of a rolly baby.

We also added these into the collage. Darin loved the bath ones the most, but again, picking just a few was really hard.

The rest are the ones that didn't make the cut.




Isn't Wyatt just adorable? He really is the best baby-- so happy, content, playful, calm and motivated (except he just isn't getting the sleeping through the night down yet). Everyone is completely taken with him in our family.

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is soo cute. I really like the pictures. Especially of him finding his feet. That is so cute when they do that. He is so chubby and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete