Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rylie's new garb

I found the greatest website for adorable girly stuff. Everything is very affordable and just cute. I got a few headbands, tutus, etc... I then had her do a photo shoot with me. At first she wasn't the most willing model, but soon decided that being cute on camera is actually fun. This only lasted for about 2 outfits then she was done again. Anyways, here is the outcome!

These are the first pictures I took. Don't you love how mad she was. She even tried to hide. I thought it was so funny, that I even took pictures. Aren't I cruel?

Anyway, she liked it soon enough and look at these treasures!



Isn't she a ham. She really took to the pictures at this point and insisted that I show her the results after each try.


No matter how exciting the photo shoot, Wyatt's needs surpassed her need to be pretty. Here Wyatt spit out his binky, so she rushed to give it back to him. So cute how much she loves to mother him.

There is actually the cutest skirt I bought her too, but she was done by then and wouldn't even let me put it on her after these shots. There is only so much cute a girl can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment