I just got back from a trip to UT. One of the great prizes of this trip was being able to visit some high school buddies. The night before I headed home I met with 3 of my favorite girl friends from high school-- Kelly, Catherine and Melissa. We had such a fun night of laughing, updating and walking down memory road. Ah, it is so nice to have friends that go way back when-- there is something so special about people that knew you while you were growing up, know your perks, have experienced your woes with you, etc. and still claim you as their friend. It also is great that even after not seeing one another for years (about 10 years for Kelly and me) we still go back to our easy friendship with no hitch. Thanks girls-- it was a blast! May there be many more reunions to come.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
BFF's from way back when
I just got back from a trip to UT. One of the great prizes of this trip was being able to visit some high school buddies. The night before I headed home I met with 3 of my favorite girl friends from high school-- Kelly, Catherine and Melissa. We had such a fun night of laughing, updating and walking down memory road. Ah, it is so nice to have friends that go way back when-- there is something so special about people that knew you while you were growing up, know your perks, have experienced your woes with you, etc. and still claim you as their friend. It also is great that even after not seeing one another for years (about 10 years for Kelly and me) we still go back to our easy friendship with no hitch. Thanks girls-- it was a blast! May there be many more reunions to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not going to lie--it's fun to see my face on your blog! That was so fun. I'm so glad you pulled us all together Heidi. You're the glue! Let's never let it go another 10 years again.
ReplyDelete