Thursday, June 10, 2010

Puerto Rico adventure part 3

The last full day we were in Puerto Rico we went to El Yunque. It was such a gorgeous rain forest and we hiked on a trial that bordered a river and ended at a waterfall. It was fabulous. Daniel and Rylie weren't the best hikers and Darin was holding one of them at all times. I had Wyatt on me and at one point was carrying Daniel too. Needless to say we were very sore and tired by the end, but wow was it worth it.




double click on this to get the panorama effect



Jonny's family and us at the falls.
Family op!
again click on picture to get the full panorama effect.
Rylie loved hanging out with her aunt Natalie looking at rocks.
Was a cute family! We love how well Daniel poses for pictures.
Once upon a time this was swimming hole.
Can you see the fatigue?
Here they are trying to show their enthusiasm instead.
Wyatt was so cute I just had to take some photos of him. I'm sure everyone in the parking lot thought I was quirky, but the pictures are worth it.
panoramic views of El Yunque



large tower.
The kids did great on the flights. This one was interesting because they had the 4 of us together and Darin was at the back of the plane. At first they had everyone in separate seats around the plane (it took them 30 minutes to bribe people to give up their seats so we could get together.) Why do airlines give up your seats when you tell them from the start that you have young kids? I will never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment