These are the moments that you wish you had on camera.
Sunday was our day to drop the water tray at sacrament meeting. I said sorry to the Deacon as I handed him the tray with a large amount of water in the bottom sloshing around. I think there were a few cups left that he could still pass. He tried not to laugh out loud.
During church, Heidi pulled a classic mom move by licking her thumb and trying to wipe a smudge off of Daniels mouth. Daniel made an less likely reaction by loudly protesting and exclaiming: stop, that's yucky, you have germs, you'll make me sick! You just have to smile at everyone that turns to look at you.
I took him out to go use the bathroom and although he likes to wash his hands, he likes to make faces at himself in the mirror more. If I wasn't there to help move him along I think he would stand there all 3 hours and entertain himself.
After church I asked Daniel how his primary class was. He said: I went potty and when I got back I saw a Dinosaur! That was his complete report.
I've noticed that recently both Daniel and Rylie hop around everywhere they go. They're like little rabbits! They even eat carrot sticks everyday. Although when Rylie gets to the last bite of hers she just stuffs it in her mouth and likes to keep it there. After an hour and a half I finally made her spit it out.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment