I watch 2 girls periodically throughout the week and then have another girl come after school for just an hour until her sister can pick her up. One day all of them got bored and very emotional at the same time (this is very unusual since they usually just play their hearts out until their parents arrive) so I tried to think of something different they could do that would keep them entertained. Well, since we had just painted the guest bedroom, painting was on my mind-- so I had them paint the shelves for that room. Unfortunately the novelty of the task wore off way too quickly and about 10 minutes later I still had 3 very emotional girls and now a mess to clean up. Good news was I got another task off of my to do list.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
More painting
I watch 2 girls periodically throughout the week and then have another girl come after school for just an hour until her sister can pick her up. One day all of them got bored and very emotional at the same time (this is very unusual since they usually just play their hearts out until their parents arrive) so I tried to think of something different they could do that would keep them entertained. Well, since we had just painted the guest bedroom, painting was on my mind-- so I had them paint the shelves for that room. Unfortunately the novelty of the task wore off way too quickly and about 10 minutes later I still had 3 very emotional girls and now a mess to clean up. Good news was I got another task off of my to do list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment