It has been so cute lately to watch Daniel and Rylie play. They are truly best friends. Even as I type they are both on my lap playing with one another. Rylie follows Daniel wherever he goes and they just love to play outside, with all our preschool toys, etc... It is so fun to see them grow closer all the time.
As a disclaimer, I realize that in most of our pictures or videos Daniel is always partially dressed. I promise that everyday he starts out completely clothed, but always mid-way through the day he takes off his shorts to go potty and they are never seen again. Also, by the time we are ready to go to bed, it is just too hot for them to have much on, so thus the diaper only look.
I remember taking that picture with Rylie and Daniel sitting with me. I was in a lot of pain, but just having them with me was worth it!
ReplyDelete