I hate being sick! We have all been sick. Everybody I know has been sick. Everyone's been sick multiple times this year. Poor Daniel has been off/on sick since November. He's finally healthy again now and it shows. He's such a happy kid all of the time except when he really really wants something and you won't let him have it, like that time he wanted to use sidewalk chalk on the carpet and I wouldn't let him, or when I wouldn't let him eat the entire bag of valentine candy he got at day care all at once, then there's thrashing about on the floor and gnashing of teeth and pouty faces for the next hour.
He loves nothing more than to be naked. He took off once out of the bathroom naked as a J-Bird laughing and giggling running as fast as he could go. He saw something on the carpet (a dried up baby carrot) and stopped just long enough to point at it and say "Keghy" then took off running again in his awkward bouncing-up-and-down fashion flashing his naked buns giggling the whole time. It was super hilarious, another one of those moments you ask "where's the camera?"
I got sick last Saturday with some Flu thing. I took NyQuil and slept for 16 hours. I love drugs. I think I was delirious part of that time. I remember being soaked in sweat and sometime in the early morning I have a vague recollection of Daniel sitting next me on the bed poking at my face. I finally got past the fever and stuff, but still had a persistent cough. I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop coughing. I got about 3 hours of sleep total. The cough is gone today and I feel great in spite of only 3 hours of sleep.
I guess it could be worse, my co-workers house got struck by lightning last night. Which reminds me I need to review our insurance policy about now.
So everyone use hand sanitizer and face masks and don't come near me if you're sick!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment