I think Daniel has decided that going potty in the seat is too much of an inconvenience. That, and the potty seat happy music just isn't surprisingly fun anymore. I can't blame him really. I mean, why stop what you're doing, run to the bathroom, pull off your pants and sit and stare at the wall for a few minutes while you do your business? He can't even read yet. It's way more practical to just keep doing whatever it is your doing and just go in your diaper. It just makes sense. I wish they made adult diapers. oh wait, they do!
He still hand-signs "potty" but now that means he just finished going potty. So now, he'll come running up to me and sign potty which means, I'm finished going potty in my diaper and I'm ready to be changed now, please, thank you in advance.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment