I usually don't mind driving with the kids. There are some moments of crying, but overall the kids do well. This trip on the other hand was awful. Daniel has had a bad habit of undoing his seat belt while we are driving, so after finding him wandering around the back of our car I switched his seat back to a toddler seat. This then set him off into 2 hours of screaming. He wouldn't stop. I finally had to get it on video because it became funny. This clip is the best because Rylie is next to him making fun of him crying and Wyatt decided to join in. In that 2 hours, much of it all 3 were crying hysterically. Ah, the fun.
By the time I got home, I was so ready for another break. Darin was great and took over. It sure has been nice this week to have fall break where I could recuperate from my last day in Palm Springs.
No comments:
Post a Comment