Sunday, November 1, 2009

My new do!


So, yesterday after years of talking about it, I finally took the plunge and cut my hair. What do you think? Daniel's first reaction was, "I don't like it. Put it back." Darin was plain shocked-- he knew I was going in, but had no idea how short I was going or what color. As for Rylie, she didn't even notice a difference. After a day of getting used to my new reflection I have decided it is a fun change and I love it. I still love long hair, but it was time for a change.

Just for a comparison below is a picture of my hair prior to the cut. A different color and long.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh WOW! You look beautful. Have you ever cut your hair this length before? Anyway I really like it!! The color is good too, it brings our your blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You looked beautiful before, but you look beautiful and updated and amazing now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fabulous! It's a different look... sassy and I love it! You look even more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, I think it looks fabulous! Sassy! Are you loving that it takes no time to do your hair??

    Gina

    ReplyDelete