In September I was going nuts with the constant heat here in Phoenix area. The kids were going bonkers being inside all day-- so I made the spontaneous decision to take the kids up to Darin's parent's cabin up in Strawberry where the weather is much milder. We had a great time digging in dirt, taking walks and just enjoying the nice day. What a great break!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Getting out of the heat!
In September I was going nuts with the constant heat here in Phoenix area. The kids were going bonkers being inside all day-- so I made the spontaneous decision to take the kids up to Darin's parent's cabin up in Strawberry where the weather is much milder. We had a great time digging in dirt, taking walks and just enjoying the nice day. What a great break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment