Santa brought Daniel a number of things this year; he's been interested in doctor things so he got a doctor set complete with blood pressure wrap, stethoscope and syringe.
He also got a car set with a carpet that is a city with roads. He loves his cars, he's been playing with nothing else since.
Rylie had a few things as well, but I think she was happiest with taking the paper off of boxes and chewing on that.
She also got some plastic rings from Grandma, she's been loving these since she's teething and has two teeth coming in. Consequently I, or, we all have been the recipient of much saliva.
Heidi handed out gifts from under the tree. Rylie just loved all the commotion and activity.
I think that TV station with the fireplace that plays Christmas music really completed the experience.
I hope everyone had a merry Christmas this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment