Friday, October 31, 2008

Lazers! phzew! phzew!

Daniel is such a boy. I love it when he gets excited over guy stuff. He loves big trucks. He will always cheer and wave to the garbage truck as it goes by each week. And he loves motorcycles. If there is a puddle he will jump and splash in it. If there is water anywhere he will have it all over himself in seconds. He loves dinosaurs and lions and tigers and will always make the angry growl sound when he sees one.

Lately he's discovered laser guns. He will hold his finger up near his eye and point at what ever he is shooting and make laser shooting sounds like phzew phzew! I think he learned that from watching Toy Story. He was Buz Lightyear this year for Halloween.



Here he is while we were watching conference, I think he was a little bored and looking for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment