Daniel has a couple of new Molars coming in. I don't remember when mine came in but based on Daniel's experience, it must really suck. Normally he's a happy camper, but the last two days he's been fussing and crying all the time. Tonight, somewhere between eating dinner and making home-made ice-cream he finally cheered up some. I think it was the ice-cream. Here are some pictures. The first one is him expressing his feelings about his new molars:

Then he's happy to be helping mom make the ice-cream, and we're happy that he's happy!

I don't know where he got this idea, but he would rub the outside of the ice bucket which is freezing cold then rub his cold hand over his face and neck like he's cooling himself off. And he must have gotten some rock salt on his hand because he kept licking his hands, or he just likes to lick his hands, I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment