I love this video, it gives a good depiction of how Daniel plays. I love the he just keeps going after 1st base, skips from 2nd to 3rd and then just plain gives up between 3rd and home. Daniel's first game was in a huge rain storm. You can't see it in the video, but everyone was drenched. We always love rain around here since we get it so seldome.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Daniel plays t-ball
Daniel just started playing t-ball. It has been so entertaining watching him learn how to play. We don't watch sports and rarely play them together, so needless to say- Daniel was clueless on how to play t-ball when he started. At first he threw the ball every way but forwards and had no clue what to do when he hit a ball or a ball was hit to him. He has come a long way, but still seems to be more interested in the clouds than actually playing. Our favorite thing of all is that he usually just skips from base to base- taking his time with a huge smile and complete contentment on his face. All the parents get a huge kick out of him and how oblivious he is to what he should be doing.




I love this video, it gives a good depiction of how Daniel plays. I love the he just keeps going after 1st base, skips from 2nd to 3rd and then just plain gives up between 3rd and home. Daniel's first game was in a huge rain storm. You can't see it in the video, but everyone was drenched. We always love rain around here since we get it so seldome.
I love this video, it gives a good depiction of how Daniel plays. I love the he just keeps going after 1st base, skips from 2nd to 3rd and then just plain gives up between 3rd and home. Daniel's first game was in a huge rain storm. You can't see it in the video, but everyone was drenched. We always love rain around here since we get it so seldome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment