The first party for Rylie was her dance class. The girls all looked so cute in their costumes. Rylie cracked me up the entire dance class since she basically stood like a deer in headlights. I guess the costumes combined with dance steps was just too much for her.
The preschool party at my preschool was fun as always. The kids made their own pretzel ghosts and pumpkin rice crispie treats, created fun crafts, and had a Halloween parade. Don't they all look so cute dressed up. Nothing makes preschoolers happier than a day in costume with lots of treats!
Rylie fell asleep at her preschool party (I guess the week was just too much fun for her). Her teacher told me she fell asleep while everyone was singing and dancing. I can just imagine her collapsing on the spot.
We also attended a street block party and our ward trunk or treat. So much fun was had by all. Halloween is such a fun holiday. We look forward to next year, especially since I pillaged Walmart's clearance rack of costumes and now have an entire trunk full of fun Halloween costume options.
No comments:
Post a Comment