Sunday, August 1, 2010
Pioneer Day Parade
On the 24th of July we had the opportunity to be in the Pioneer Days Parade in SLC. After a trip to DI, we were set with costumes and all. The only problem was that both Rylie and Daniel refused to walk. They both wanted to be held by me and for a complete parade route, this just wasn't feasible. So, I ended up being one of the lucky ones who was able to ride in the handcart surrounded by my 2 oldest. Wyatt on the other hand was happy to be passed around from one adult to another. (I have to say, I'm sure lucky he is such an easy going kid because I really would go nuts with 3 needy kids on my hands). After all was said and done, it was a neat experience to share with my family.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment