Sunday, April 4, 2010

Updated pictures of Wyatt

Wyatt is now just over 5 weeks old. It has been a relatively easy transition to having him in our home. He is adored by all of us. He has overall been a very calm and laid back kid. The only problem he has had is that he reacts badly to dairy. He won't sleep at night and has horrible gas. So Heidi is now dairy free and Wyatt has been sleeping much better since.

What a great cheezy grin! We are all thrilled to have Wyatt join us!
Hanging out on his boppy. Do you like the dino cover? I thought the pink we had earlier was a little too feminine. So whipped this up right before he was born.
Rylie and Daniel can't give Wyatt enough hugs or kisses. Wyatt just adores them. He smiles eveytime they come nearby. The other person who gets smiles is daddy. Mommy just doesn't seem to be interesting enough because I really have to do something special to see him smile at me. I guess I'm just too familiar.
Aren't they just too cute?
Daniel loves to be Wyatt's little helper. So cute to see how much he loves him. Daniel sure has grown up lately and is acting much more mature. One day he even spontaneously went upstairs to clean off the crayon marks that Rylie had added everywhere the night before. Wow, was I ever impressed.
Wyatt taking in his daddy. I'm sure he is thinking, "What an awesome dad! I sure hope I can be like him one day."
We laugh, doesn't Wyatt look like an old man. He is almost completely bald on top of his head, but has hair on the sides and back. Darin has determined he has some serious Backman blood in him. Also notice-- he has dark hair-- it really isn't red. It is nice to see a little bit of me come through, but I do love my red heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment