So, I have been completely stumped on what to do for FHE with my kids so young and Darin rarely around. I came across a book about the Armor of God and decided to really draw it out and focus on one piece of armor a week. Most ideas were very spontaneous-- but the best part is that Daniel and Rylie didn't care. They LOVED it! Daniel still will go and get his armor of God suit on when he is angry. He has it in his closet in case he needs it to fend off monsters. He also still will ask for his "Belt of Truth" or "Breastplate of Righteousness". So Cute!
Friday, December 18, 2009
The armor of God.
So, I have been completely stumped on what to do for FHE with my kids so young and Darin rarely around. I came across a book about the Armor of God and decided to really draw it out and focus on one piece of armor a week. Most ideas were very spontaneous-- but the best part is that Daniel and Rylie didn't care. They LOVED it! Daniel still will go and get his armor of God suit on when he is angry. He has it in his closet in case he needs it to fend off monsters. He also still will ask for his "Belt of Truth" or "Breastplate of Righteousness". So Cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment