Sadly, I don’t remember any goth batman characters in any of Shakespeare’s writings.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Renaissance Festival
Here are some pictures of the Renaissance festival we went to a couple weekends ago. I think it takes a special type of person to be able to wear a costume with tights while trying to speak like William Shakespeare. It was like an English Star Trek convention. The people dressed up are as entertaining as the shows they put on. It is amazing how people who usually wouldn’t exploit themselves do so with this type of excuse. There aren’t many places were overweight women try to show their sexiness with plunging (past immodest) necklines, chunky bare backs, etc…
Sadly, I don’t remember any goth batman characters in any of Shakespeare’s writings.



Sadly, I don’t remember any goth batman characters in any of Shakespeare’s writings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment